Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!







Wow Thanksgiving has come and gone... we were so excited to have a day off of work and to be able to spend time with the fam! We were able to go to Marysvale with my sister in-law Keara's family. The drive down took a little longer then we planned... we were chattin it up too much and missed our exit and had to take a tiny detour. ha ha

We were especially excited because we were having a party to celebrate my niece Jenna's birthday on Wednesday night!!! I wanted to give her her present so bad I could hardly stand it ( I'm not so great with suprises I just get too anxious!)
On Thanksgiving morning we had a little Turkey bowl with all my bros... Dustin loved it, he has been looking forward to playin ball for weeks... but we both ended up getting injured!
Unfortunately Dustin & I had to come back home Thursday night so I could go to work... but I made him come to work ( I was there pretty much by myself) and watch movies with me... not such a bad work day after all...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Way cute blog! And congratulations on getting married. Isn't married life the best!?!

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

Hey!!! We go to Marysvale every summer to ride! We love it there, it is a great little get away. We take our 4 wheelers and Kevin takes his dirt bike and we hit the trails. We stay in the cutest little cabins on a guy named Sam Steede's property, it is called Rocky Mountain Ridge I believe... it is really fun down there!!!

html