Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finally!

Finally after what has been almost a 3 month affair, I have my wedding ring back. I have never been so releaved, I honestly wondered if I would ever see it again. Several months back, one of the stones on the side popped out and so we took it in to the shop to get repaired... well, then they put in completely different, and ugly, stones. I was in tears and Dustin was furious. We took it back in and after way too many phone calls on my part, and a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, 7 weeks later it is back where it belongs on my little hand! I won't name names here, but if anyone is ever in the market for jewelry let me know so I can warn you where not to go!!!

2 comments:

Rachel and Jake Squire said...

I hate not having my ring! and nice picture by the way.

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

I actually know some people that are looking so you totally have to tell me! Ha ha plus I love the gossip! But I can't believe that it actually took them 7 weeks just to replace a small stone! I hope you didn't have to pay!

html