Thursday, November 18, 2010

6 Months

Wow only 3 months to go... it seems like it has gone by so fast, but it also seems like it has taken so long to get to this point. We are getting so excited to meet our little man. Still haven't decided on a name for him yet, but let me tell you... it will be fantastic! I have been working on his room for a while and everything is almost ready, which I love! I am not one who can wait so I try to do things early.
Dustin and I will start going to our hypno-birthing class in a couple of weeks and I am so excited. I have been reading the book so that I would know more about everything when we go and am just feeling more and more comfortable with our decision to do this. Most people look at me like I am a psycho when I tell them about it and that it is "natural" child birth but for me it just makes sense!
I just can't wait til we can actually see what he will look like...

2 comments:

Neil, Ali, Emma & Claire said...

ERIN! We have got to get together before this little man decides to make his debut! I'm so excited for you! Love ya sug!

Eva said...

So exciting!!! Let me know how you like the hypnobirthing! I have some friends that swear by it...

html